Monday 21 March 2011

Wallace has a tiring day in his caravan

 The humans have been cleaning out the white metal thing outside the backdoor, me and my bruvs tried lending a hand which didn't go down too well. Apparently the white metal thing is used for something known as a holiday, whatever one of those is, the humans seemed to get a little excited at the mention of the word!

                                                 one small step for dogkind!


All this helping the humans has left me a tired little fieldy.
My brother Bayley is acting as my pillow.
This is quite a breakthrough as he has spent the last 8 weeks growling at me, especially when I have bitten his legs and ears, not sure what his problem is?

1 comment:

  1. Wallace - you really are turning in to a really handsome young man.
    Hope you enjoy your holidays when they come around
    If you venture down to the East Midlands direction, pop in and say hello

    ReplyDelete