Wednesday 16 March 2011

I went to my puppy class tonight



Saying hello


                                    I'm watching the other pups dad. How grown up do I look!


                                           This is quite chilled

  
ooooooooooh whats going on over there?

You got sausage dad????

How about my ball then?


Dad took me to my class tonight at Well Connected Canine which was good coz I got lot's of sausage and to play with my ball.
I did lots of stays and leave its, some loose lead walking and a little on lead meet and greet. I even did some recall.
I also made friends with the instructor Morag, Dad says she's a member of something called the APDT just like him!
She was so nice to me I had to give her a kiss.
I did get a bit tired towards the end as I have had a busy day working with dad, but I had fun .

No comments:

Post a Comment