Wednesday 9 March 2011

I is starting to look a bit grown up

Dad says i'm a heavy lump and it must be true as my humans took me too that nice place called the vets AGAIN!!! and made me stand on something called scales. I heard someone say I was 11KG, which is strange as i thought my name was Wallace, i got sausage for it so again was very happy.
I enjoyed my first puppy class last week, it was easy and fun and in the mean time Dad has for some reason been teaching me to walk backwards around his legs.
I've sort of got turning in front and walking back through his legs, (he seemed very pleased when i did that for the first time) and I'm also a dab hand at leg weaves too.
Dad says my leave it is to die for.
off to work with dad now to see a working cocker pup and then he's promised me a little jaunt round the common.
Apparently he's going to somewhere called crufts tomorrow I wonder if he'll bring me a present or 3?

1 comment: