Monday 17 September 2012

Welcome to my little brother

We went on a road trip last weekend, really long awful journey as it turned out on something called the M25 where there seemed to be lots of parked cars for some reason.
We did a nights camping before dad took me to a show.
I was in the biggest class of fields I'd ever been in and my first as a postgraduate.
Despite my dad being useless, I only went and won!


We drove down to the south coast and went for a fab walk by the sea, my dad said it was our last walk as a gang of four, but I wasn't sure what he meant.
I soon found out the next day when we picked up my little brother Arthur who has now come to live with us. I have been helping dad look after him this week. I think he is brilliant



 

1 comment:

  1. You & your brother are very handsome Wallace. He will be giving you a run for your money in months to come

    ReplyDelete