Monday 28 February 2011

Busy day for Wallace

A very busy day for a thirteen week old pup me thinks.
Dad took me to a strange thing called a river and I crossed a bridge and saw many humans riding strange two wheeeled beasts crossing the bridge as well, some came very close and rang their bells which I was a little worried about at first.
With dad feeding me some yummy sausage, things didn't seem so bad after a while, I even met a border terrier which made me feel at home.
I did some work with dad after that to help a nervous cocker spaniel to learn that dogs are indeed nice.  I did my best to prove this theory by being ever so good and calm.
I also went to heaven this afternoon, or as humans call it Pets At Home, where I wandered round and sniffed at all the food and helped my self to the numerous toys on offer.
I also stood outside Tesco and met all sorts of people, had lots of fuss and heard some very strange things.
Dad has also been teaching me to walk backwards and weave between his legs, not sure why? but there's sausage in it for me so anything to keep him happy.
My first puppy class as well on Wednesday so as you can see it is all go for a little field spaniel.
off to bed now to dream about tea, i'm knackered
Wallace

2 comments:

  1. You are doing brilliantly Wallace and are very lucky to have such a wonderful Dad who obviously has a seriously excellent supply of tasty sausages.
    Keep up your blog, it s great to hear how you are getting on

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean "you went to heaven"? You LIVE in doggy heaven laddie!!

    ReplyDelete